NOTE: THIS CLASS MEETS IN-PERSON
Now that you have the basics of improv under your belt, it’s time to focus on finding and agreeing on the game, or what makes the scene fun. With reps, focused notes, and exercises, you’ll sharpen the basic improv skills you’ve learned to increase your ability to perform successful game-based scenes. Even if you are a seasoned pro looking for reps and focused scene work exercise, this class is for you.
COVID 19 POLICY FOR IN PERSON CLASSES
We require all students who take in person classes to be vaccinated. We also strongly suggest wearing masks to class unless otherwise instucted by your teacher based on the classes comfort level. If you are not fully vaccinated you should NOT sign up for this class.
IRL: IMPROV II With Lou Gonzalez
- Wednesday January 12 7pm-10pm
- Wednesday January 19 7pm-10pm
- Wednesday January 26 7pm-10pm
- Wednesday February 2 7pm-10pm
- Wednesday February 9 7pm-10pm
- Wednesday February 16 7pm-10pm
- Wednesday February 23 7pm-10pm
- Wednesday March 2 7pm-10pm