NOTE: THIS CLASS MEETS IN-PERSON
This class will focus on what it takes to be on an improv team and perform a set. We will work on advanced scene work, heightening, group mind, and forms. You will learn to be a supportive and active teamate all the while sharpening your individual skills.
COVID 19 POLICY FOR INPERSON CLASSES
We require all students who take in person classes to be vaccinated. We also strongly suggest wearing masks to class unless otherwise instucted by your teacher based on the classes comfort level.
IRL: IMPROV III: PERFORMING WITH A TEAM with LOU GONZALEZ
Date & Time:
- Monday, October 18 , 7-10 pm
- Monday, October 25, 7-10 pm
- Monday, November 1, 7-10 pm
- Monday, November 8, 7-10 pm
- Monday, November 15, 7-10 pm
- Monday, November 29, 7-10 pm
- Monday, December 6, 7-10 pm
- Monday, December 13, 7-10 pm