NOTE: THIS CLASS MEETS IN-PERSON
Whether you have zero performing experience or are an accomplished award-winning actor, learn the basic skill sets of comedic longform improv. Learn how to yes-and, build a base reality, listen and react, develop characters, and all the tools that will allow you to create fully realized comedic scenes with nothing more than a suggestion.
COVID 19 POLICY FOR INPERSON CLASSES
We require all students who take in person classes to be vaccinated. We also strongly suggest wearing masks to class unless otherwise instucted by your teacher based on the classes comfort level.
IRL: INTRO TO IMPROV WITH SYLVIE WANG
Date & Time:
- Wednesday, January 5, 7-10 pm
- Wednesday, January 12, 7-10 pm
- Wednesday, January 19, 7-10 pm
- Wednesday, January 26, 7-10 pm
- Wednesday, February 2, 7-10 pm
- Wednesday, February 9 , 7-10 pm
- Wednesday February 16, 7-10 pm
- Wednesday, February 23, 7-10 pm